Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A wedding vendor day to LA

So yesterday I spent yesterday in LA with Molly of b.mookie jewelry and had so much fun!  We visited the fashion district as I searched shop after shop for certain design items I need for a wedding later this year.  Then we headed over to the jewelry district so Molly could see all that they have to offer.  She found some amazing swarovski crystal beads and along the way we got to see all of these amazing old theatres on Broadway in downtown LA. 

Each one was full of character and amazing architectual elements that made me long for the past.  We talked all about how beautiful each one was and how we could just imagine LA socialites all dressed up in long white gloves and tuxedos going to see a show.

The Orpheum Theatre still holds shows and is amazing inside, I think I want to get all dressed up and go to a show there sometime soon.  Here are our photos of the old theatres...

Tomorrow I will be featuring b.mookie as this weeks featured vendor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment