Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Featured Vendor: Courtney Tibbets of After the Engagement

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Today I am pleased and very excited to introduce you to Courtney Tibbets of After the Engagement, a local wedding coordinator here in San Diego. Courtney and I have completed a few weddings together and she is an absolute pleasure to work with. Our most recent wedding being Sally and Davids wedding back in November and we will also we working together this coming Saturday so stay tuned for those photos as well.

Courtney is such a great addition to any wedding because she ensures that your day is stress free and that your only worry is to be pampered. As a florist I really believe that having a "Day-of" coordinator is essential to the perfect flow of your perfect day. It is so important to make sure that all your vendors are scheduled for delivery at the proper times and that minor changes in details will be handled calmly and with extra care. Courtney is the perfect person to handle all of those details for you, she is my number one pick for coordination and I hope that everyone will check her out. Here is just a few shots from one of her most recent weddings...




See more of these great photos at Heidi O Photo.

Here is a little quote from Courtney about working on this gorgeous wedding...
"The Prado is one of my favorite venues to work- it is beautiful, and there are so many photo opportunities nearby. I loved coordinating Adriana and Justin's wedding- they had a very small guest list, which allowed for an intimate feel. I am also always honored when I am chosen by someone in the industry- Adriana works at the local venue, The Hacienda in Old Town." -Courtney Tibbets, After the Engagement

2 comments:

  1. I love those flowers. They would be perfect for my bridesmaids and I. Are those roses?? I'm thinking about using them even though I'm allergic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, they are circus roses with rusticus leaves and orange asiatic lilies. Orchids are always a good alternative for allergies because they are waxy and don't have a lot of pollen.

    :)

    ReplyDelete