Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another PERFECT review!!!

sallythatgirl
Wedding: 11/28/2009
Reviews: 5
5.0
out of 5.0
Quality of Service: 5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Responsiveness:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Professionalism:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Value For Cost:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Flexibility:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)

I loved the flowers at our wedding and am very glad to have found Sally. When working with her on the flowers, I really didn't know what I wanted. I knew what colors I wanted and that I liked orchids and that was about it! Sally was able to figure out something that would work well with our color scheme and wedding theme. The groom wore a kilt and Sally was able to find a matching tartan ribbon to wrap my bouquet with. It was a lovely touch! The flowers were beautiful and looked great in our photos. The flowers still looked fresh days after the wedding too. Sally was very prompt in her communication with me and very reasonably priced. I definitely recommend her services!

WeddingWire

1 comment: