Thursday, January 28, 2010

Featured Vendor: Andy King Photography

Drum roll please...today's featured vendor is ANDY KING of Andy King Photography. Some of you may recognize the name from my own wedding and today is all about Andy. I met Andy back in 2008 at a wedding we were both working on and instantly fell in love with his work. Each time I see a montage of photos from him I tear up because they are always so beautiful. Beauty is not the only thing he brings to your wedding, he brings is amazing personality. Andy is fun, full of laughs and makes everyone have such a wonderful time while taking pictures. I have worked with many of other photographers over the years and it is so important to have someone with a great personality. Think about it, on your wedding day, the photographer is the one vendor and maybe person that you will spend the most amount of time with. Not only will he or she be spending time with you but with every one of your guests, it is so important to have someone who connects with each person. Andy really does connect with everyone and I always hear great things about him. Oh one more thing, Andy was chosen as San Diego's #1 photographer on Channel 10's A-List!

Well enough of my raves, you check him out for yourself. Here is a recent "Trash the Dress" session he did in Joshua Tree...




No comments:

Post a Comment