***just to let you know, I did not do these centerpieces, everything was provided by the bride and her coordinator. Carmele, the bride put everything together, and Courtney of After the Engagement added the final touches.***
What you will need:
- sets of 3 clear glass cylinder vases of different heights (i.e. 6" tall, 9" tall and 10"tall)
- sand and/or rocks and or glass stones
- cymbidium orchid stems
- floating candles (1 for each vase)
- petals or dendrobium orchids for the tabletop
- votive candles
- fill each vase with the materials you desire (i.e. sand, candle and orchid or cymbidium orchid stem with rocks, glass stones, etc.)
- set out at reception
- fill vases with water, leave about 3" left at the top
- pop in the floating candle
- add votives to the table tops along with petals or dendrobium orchids
- light candles and you're done!
These centerpieces are so beautiful and can be done on a budget while still looking amazing. Good job Carmele and Courtney!
Photography by: Nathaniel Kam