Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thank You Lindsay!!!

I came home tonight after a long weekend of 2 exciting weddings to find this wonderful review in my email left by August 9th bride Lindsay :). It was definitely a treat to read and it was a treat to work with Lindsay and her family at the Rancho Bernardo Inn. Thank you again!!!

(review is from WeddingWire)



Lindsayr
Wedding: 08/09/2009
Reviews: 5
5.0
out of 5.0
Quality of Service: 5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Responsiveness:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Professionalism:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Value For Cost:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)
Flexibility:5.0 out of 5.0(5.0/5.0)

Exquisite Blooms was the best decision I made for my entire wedding. Sally was not only our florist but also our day of coordinator. Sally was great and made me feel so confident that everything would go smoothly on our wedding day, and it did!

The flowers were so beautiful and I loved them so much. My bouquet was amazing and I wish I could have saved it forever. Everything from the centerpieces to the ceremony decor was just better than I had even imagined.

As a coordinator, Sally helped in so many ways even for just her "Day of Services" I would recommend her to everyone!! It was so great to just hand over all the last minute details so she could take care of them for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment