Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sneak Peak...

Here are a few photos that I stole from Facebook of the wedding I did at the ZLAC Rowing Club on October 16th. The venue was adorable, very "Men's Lodge-y". It had a distinguished feel with the wood paneled walls and the fireplace with the dark mantel. VERY CUTE!!! The guinea feathers that I used in the centerpieces and the brides bouquet really brought out that manly feel while still being elegant and very feminine. I loved every bit of it!!!

Plus the bride was such a sweetheart and such a pleasure to work with. I was very honored to be part of her and her new husbands day.

From Exquisite Blooms


From Exquisite Blooms


From Exquisite Blooms


From Exquisite Blooms

The flowers we used were: ruby red gerber daisies, white gerber daisies, red calla lilies, red "freedom" roses, white roses, white stephanotis (in the brides bouquet only) and guinea feathers as the black and white accent. Black and white polka dots were the mini theme of the wedding and everything tied together perfectly. Daniela you did a great job with all the small details, very impressive!!!

I can't wait to see the Professional photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment