Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy Couple, Happy Colors

Working with happy couples is always a pleasure, but working with happy couples and happy colors makes the whole wedding day come alive through pictures.  That's why I am so HAPPY to share these photos from one of my fav photographers, Melissa McClure Photography, of one of my favorite color combinations this season.  The wedding was held at the San Diego Botanical Gardens and was coordinated by Courtney Tibbets and her girls of After the Engagement (another fav).









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these great photographs. You look gorgeous in this dress! Perfect couple and my warm wishes are always with you!! God bless you both! Now I am going to book one of NYC wedding venues and hope to replicate things like the way you did.

    ReplyDelete