Tuesday, September 7, 2010

NeCole and Jahrod had a Labor Day Weekend Wedding...

This couple is extra special to me because through the course of wedding planning we discovered a few things...
  • I went to elementary school with the groom,
  • my cousin went to high school with the groom 
  • one of my closest friends from junior high and high school who lived across the street from me went to college with the bride (i think they were even room mates). 
Talk about a SMALL WORLD!!!

Congrats NeCole and Jahrod, I wish you two a long and happy life together!!!
Thank you Melissa McClure Photography for sharing your wonderful pictures and thank you Helena Parker of Divine Events by Helena for such a smooth event!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had those connections, what a small world! The flowers were beautiful!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete