Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mallory and Brian are MARRIED!

On the 1st of July I had the pleasure of doing a wonderfully colorful wedding at Hacienda de Vega in Escondido.  It was such a beautiful venue, the grounds had fountains, white plaster walls, a red roof, spanish tiles and the coolest patio with wooden stools and table tops, I definitely plan on going to eat dinne there soon.

I just received the most amazing pictures from that day and had to share them immediately.  The photos were shot by Studio Castillero, who I hope to work with again some day; their images are absolutely gorgeous and filled with such awesome light and beauty.  Check out Mallory and Brian on their "I DO" Day...
The flowers were a combination of orange asiatic lilies, dark purple carnations, black baccara roses, dark purple mini calla lilies, orange mini calla lilies and lemon leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment