Friday, July 2, 2010

The Messy Baker

Introducing my BFF, Rachel Barone, THE MESSY BAKER!!!  Her website is soon to follow but I thought I would do a little "sneak peak" :)
The cookies and cupcakes are all AMAZING, the flavors are mouth watering-ly good.  Here are a few shots of her cookies...
Lemon Meringue Cupcakes
Orange Infused Dark Chocolate Cupcakes (to die for, seriously!)
Key Lime Cupcakes
Oreo Cookie Cupcakes
Sugar Cookies (hand designed)
The sugar cookies make the perfect wedding or shower favor...
For more information contact:
The Messy Baker
Rachel Barone
Owner/Designer
619-322-9622
rachel.m.barone@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Makes me want to sample one now! These would be great for birthday parties and weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Everything looks so good! Guess who is turning 1 next month? Perhaps we can do a little sampling and do some thing special for Anahi's party! We're doing a pool party....would love to hear your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally you are the greatest!! Thanks so much for sharing this. Thanks to you I have finally found a way I might be able to incorporate the "fruit of the spirit" theme into our wedding. I pray she is available. I know the guests would LOVE those cookies.

    ReplyDelete