Sunday, January 4, 2009

Color Popping Florals

So, I finished a weekend of 2 wonderful weddings!!! The 1st was on Friday and classic Sally I forgot to take pictures but maybe I will be able to get some from the photographer. The 2nd one was on Saturday and I have posted some pics from it. The ceremony was held at the Rancho Bernardo Community Presbyterian Church and the reception was held at the Maderas Golf Club in Poway.

The colors of the wedding were eggplant and bronze and the room had rod iron so from there I designed vibrant pieces to match the look and feel of the room.

I used, purple cymbidium orchids, circus roses, green hydrangea, cream roses, hanging amaranthus, purple cabbage and purple mini calla lilies.

The colors of the flowers really popped when they were all put together and in such a warm feeling room looked excellent with the soft candle light in the evening.
























No comments:

Post a Comment